Friday, September 16, 2011

Square Ice Cream and Lemon Photos

Yesterday was SO great. So many good things happened. I ran into a friend (Symphony from camp) while coming out of my Psychology class, took a nap, had some Little Ceasar's pizza with Brian, went to a top-secret waterfall (with Brian, Cameron, and Jess), stopped off and had some SQUARE ice cream(!!) and then drove through Ririe on our way home (where my Gma grew up). It was just a GOOD day!

This semester I'm taking an Exploring Photography class. For our first project we are supposed to take 24 pictures of one object in various places. I chose to have my object be a LEMON because my camp name was Lemon. I'm going to post them here because I can't remember how to get in to my photography blog. Here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment