Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Good Day.

I don't know why, but yesterday was such a GOOD day! I woke up late (which results in looking a little homeless) and was a couple minutes late to my 7:45 class. That's not how I like to start out my days... but for some odd reason, I was over happy. Maybe it was the fire alarm that was going off at the Romney building on my way to class--totally made me wish I had class in that building. Maybe it was my teacher, Brother Brugger, and his dry humor. That's probably what it was. He got me laughing. I love it when I'm in those kind of situations... me laughing by myself, crying. Wow. I LOVE laughing!
Anyway, when I got home, I decided I should make me some pancakes. I didn't have any Karo syrup to make syrup, so just plain pancakes would have to do. It tasted so good to have something other than a typical college student breakfast--a piece of bread, an apple, etc. And that's of course eaten while running out the door. I seem to always be eating on the run. So yeah, after making pancakes, I cut up a very bruised peach the best I could. I usually have a system with cutting peaches that make them look decent, but this morning was different. I got out some Light Vanilla Yoplait and spread it across my pancake and then topped it with my sad looking peaches. It was divine. I think my mouth was crying.
The rest of the day, I was just so happy! Laughing outloud while walking by myself at anything that was remotely funny... Life is just good. I've decided that I can be this happy every day. I have so many reasons to be happy and so many things to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment